The building was built in 2003 on a site of 900 m² next to main entrance road to the town of Rovinj. The total built area is 1000 m² and consists of a basement, ground floor and two floors. The building consists of 7 flats of different sizes and one business area on the ground floor. There is also a shared garage for all the owners. With its high-quality urban aspect the building respects the actual architectural context and anticipates new possibilities of urban and architectural consolidation in this part of the town of Rovinj.
The architectural design of the building respects the spatial terms of reference of the land of Istria, as well as the variety and multiform aspect of traditional urban spaces, and the ways and forms of life in them.